Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Whether you’re new to the area or looking for a new home church, we welcome you to attend our church services and events.
Our Walk of Faith is based on biblical principals and we would be blessed if you decide to join our congregation and become a member.
We are a small community of believers of about 120-130 for our worship service. Dress casual. Our music is blended, meaning we sing a mix of traditional hymns and contemporary. Our Lead Pastor is Pastor Steve and he preaches from the NKJV.
Below is our Sunday schedule. Nursery is available. We welcome you to attend the ones that our applicable to you and hope to see you at our 11am Sunday Service.
930 – I Am Connected (Sunday School)
All adults are welcomed.
- 9:30am-9:50am – Coffee Connection time for all to fellowship
- 9:50am-10:25am – Connection to the Word. We explore the bible.
- 10:25am-10-45am – Connection with each other. We break out in groups to discuss our bible study.
Women’s Bible Study
- 9:50am-10:45am – This is held in our administration office
Bible Study – Student Ministry
- 9:50am-10:45am – For 7th grade – high school. We meet downstairs in the youth room.
Outlook – Kid’s Ministry
- 9:45am-12:00pm – For age K – 6th grade. We meet downstairs for interactive learning using the Gospel Project.
- 11:00am-12:00pm – Morning Worship Service
If you would like more information, have questions or would like us to personally welcome you, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.